CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Hows life?

Monday, December 24, 2007

Hawiii

OKKKAY I'm back from Hawaii
it was awsome and fun and annoying too @_@
at the airport they cancelled our flight so they schedualed us with a flight departing in 30 minutes...
the shuttle to the airport took like 30 minutes
screw northwest and their crappy service
guess what?
we were chosen for a "random search"
and the guy made me stand at the metal detector for like an hour and when he checked us it took like 3 seconds cuz we were a totall threat to the plane.
then when we claimed our baggage we had to wit like 2 hrs cuz they shipped it on the wrong flight and put it on the wrong baggage claim.
then my mom go pissed cuz the shuttle wouldn't take Helen's family cuz they shuttle place was being retarded
good thing later in the week i got to go snorkeling in malikini crater =D ( a giant coral reef)
and then take surfing lessons in Kaua'i i fell the first 5 waves cuz i suck at balancing T.T but got like 3 good ones -_-
so yea... best winter vacation ever no power outage no last 2 days of school no doing any homework just plain fun
so hows your winter vacation going?

4 Dreams:

Silver Cat said...

Dx luckyyy
that sounds fun
we went to...a lot of parties o.O

Menace said...

pareties are cool if there are kids there X.X

//Theresa. said...

fun.
^ ^
glad you had a great break.
-mutters about homework-
XD

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I realize this iss somewhat off-topic however I
had to ask. Does running a well-established blog
like yours take a large amount of work?I'm brand new to blogging however I do write in my
diary everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily
share my experience and thoughts online. Please lett
me know iif you hhave aany kind of ideas or tips for brand new aspiring blog
owners. Thankyou!

my website; m88